Another Month or Two To Wait, Thankfully

This week I sent in a transmission to my Electrophysiologist from my defibrillator, and they called me back to let me know that my battery is still not at the replacement threshold of 2.62v. My defibrillator is now at 2.64v, 0.01v down from a month ago. At this rate it looks like my difbrillator wont get to 2.62v until another two months. I have to send in another transmission next month to see where I am at. I think that my replacement will not be until May, which is exactly when I hope to have it done. Ask the universe, put it out there, be positive enough about what you want and the universe will listen and answer. Most of the time.


Please feel free to leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.