Share Your World 2015 – Week #2

Here we are with week two of Cee's Photography Share Your World Questions. For more info, check out Cee's blog here.

Are you a hugger or a non-hugger?

I am a big time hugger, but only if the other person is open to it. I always crack up (inside) when I hug a non hugger and they stiffen up. It's a human connection people. Don't they do that sort of thing on your home planet?

What’s your favorite ice-cream flavor?

Definitely Rocky Road. Hands down. And I don't always see it, so when I do, I jump up and down like a little girl and squeal. Just kidding. I don't do that! I do pirouettes.

Do you prefer exercising your mind or your body? How frequently do you do either?

I hate studying. Always did. Although in college I was on the dean's list every semester, graduated with honors, I hated every minute of studying. Much prefer to hike or hit the treadmill or look at a video about the material being learned. I am a visual learner.

Are you more of a dog person or a cat person? Why?

I like each equally. I grew up with both cats and dogs and they both have their individual quirks. I still have both.

Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?

Last week I finally was able to make the time to see a movie. I actually went to see two. This week I start an online course on Circadian Rythms which is pretty ironic considering my answer to the third question.

1. mindocr says:

Reblogged this on Mindocr’s Weblog.

2. Cee Neuner says:

Great answers this week. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for coming up with the questions every week

3. I do like chocolate, but my fave flavors are mango, cheese, ube (yam) and hands-down, blueberry cheesecake!!!

Cheese flavored ice cream …. not sure how that tastes 😉

1. Whaa–?!!! You don’t know how that tastes like????????? I always taught cheese as a flavor for many things is a natural thing. It’s very common here.

I don’t ever recall seeing “cheese” ice cream here in the US. Cheesecake yes, but never cheese ice cream. Cheese flavoring is considered savory mostly. I must look for a recipe.

1. Samples below!!! I must note, though, that most of them are ice cream in the Philippines 😉

When I looked on line for recipes, they are all mostly cream cheese, which is what we call cheese cake over here. Wonder if it is the same thing though.

1. Not necessarily the same. We basically are a nation that loves cheese. We love it in salads, pasta, pizza, sandwiches, even in lots of dishes. And etcetera! LOL!!!!!!