V Is For Vacation

This is a Blogging From A To Z Challenge Post

April 25th – V

I will be taking a few days off from my blog, and I am resigning from the blogging A to Z challenge. I am having my heart catheterization on Monday morning, and I need to just concentrate on me and my beautiful wife for the next couple of days, and I need a couple of days to recover.

I know it's a simple procedure, but no procedure is ever 100% safe. I was on the operating table five times already before for heart related procedures, and I know it's an easy thing (sort off), but you always have to prepare for the worst.

And so, I am making the next two days me and wife time. No one else. Just us. And if all goes well as I hope it will, I'll be home on Monday night, just a little sore.

I plan to be back posting some time next week, but alas, if my blog goes silent, then probably something didn't go quite right. So if this is the last post I put up, I thank you all for going on this erratic journey with me over the past five years. I really appreciate all of the comments and advice and gratitude for my blog.

More than likely, I'll be back next week though. Until then, be well, be happy and be yourself.

1. Tina says:

Enjoy your time with family❤️ ….have faith that everything else will be ok.

Thanks much Tina. Be back next week. 😀

2. pempispalace says:

Found your blog through the A to Z Challenge and really hope everything goes well for you 🙂 Hope to read you again in the coming weeks. Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

Thanks for dropping by and thanks for the well wishes!

3. Twyla says:

Enjoy your time off !!! Things will go well !!!

Thanks Twyla!

4. Kudos to you Basil …. kick butt and as you say – be well, be happy and be yourself!
    Hope to see you back soon.

Thanks Peg!

5. Oh – I have just arrived on the very day you take a break, from the A-Z. Good luck. Basil, good luck, and good health thoughts winging their way to you from the South of England. Liz http://www.lizbrownleepoet.com