Awesomely Amazing Happy Results

I had a right heart catheterization on Monday to determine what is the cause of the increase in my shortness of breath and huge drop in oxygen saturation with exertion. The possibilities were either my pulmonary hypertension worsened or my heart is going back into failure.

Turns out, amazingly, it's neither! All of my pulmonary pressures are normal and my heart pressures are normal. What does that mean? It means that I no longer have pulmonary hypertension and my heart is no longer in failure! My doctor is simply amazed. Another thing that will have them all baffled. Heck, even I am amazed. Supposedly no one ever recovers from cardiac sarcoidosis, farless both heart failure and pulmonary hypertension.

It looks like the medicine that I take for pulmonary hypertension is actually making things worse, so he took me off of it. Yay! Another medicine off the list (especially this one which is almost $8,000.00 a month now). My saturation decrease may be just a lung issue, so after I am off of Tracleer for two months, I will see how I am feeling, and we will go ahead from there.

I am off of Tracleer now since Sunday night and I swear that my breathing has already improved and my ectopic heart beats have decreased. Who knows, maybe I will be able to come off of supplemental oxygen too. Maybe I should have waited a bit before putting out $2,800.00 for my portable oxygen concentrator.

1. That’s wonderful news!!!

Thanks Tyrean. Yes, it is. I cant stop smiling. πŸ˜€

2. Glad I read this after the last one, and before I go to bed! L

Thanks Liz. πŸ˜€

3. Linda Lee says:

Good to hear, and thank you for keeping us posted. Our health seems to hold many mysteries. Always good when things go well and turn out better then we expected. Take care and be well. :o)

Thank you Linda. It is always fantastic when you prepare for the worst, hope for the best and get awesome.

4. Twyla says:

I’m so happy for you ……happy from the bottom of my !!!

Thanks Twyla!! 😊

5. Mandy says:

Oh yay! That’s so awesome! I’m very happy for you! πŸ™‚

Thanks Mandy and thanks for dropping by.

6. Praise the the Lord!! The doctors thinks my mom may have pulmonary hypertension. I pray her results are as positive as yours! Her sat rate is up to 94% with oxygen and 84-90% without at rest, which is up from 65% and the low 50’s!. God bless and may the Lord continue working in you!

Thank you Pen, and I hope your mum gets better.